Exquisite Volcano Inn Hawaii
SPECIAL STANDARD ROOM. Cute, tiny room. We invite you to visit Eastern and Southern Africa for a night or two or more and surround yourself with memorabilia from extensive travels. The Africa Room is an amazing value as one of our lowest priced units at our Volcano Inn, Hawaii.
Located on the second floor and footsteps away from the outdoor Jacuzzi and amazing koi pond, this smaller room features a Queen bed with custom raised bedframe and imported bedspread for your comfort. This Volcano Inn amenities include cable LCD WALL MOUNT FLAT SCREEN TV, private entry, EXTRA large private rainforest lanai with a full-sized wet bar. Featured in the merlot marbled bathroom is a 1-person merlot Jacuzzi tub/shower with European brass fixtures.
- Tiny room; convenient, large private rainforest lanai and wet bar with microwave, coffee maker with amenity coffee, mini fridge, flatware, and glassware
- Front Desk Services on-site
- Continental breakfast available for $6.00 per person plus tax
- Merlot marble tiled bathroom with merlot jetted tub and shower
- Unbeatable privacy and rainforest views from slate lanai
- LCD TV and stereo
- Access to 6-person jacuzzi in garden gazebo
- Free wireless
- Free tea and coffee from 3pm-5pm daily
- Daily housekeeping
- Manicured magical rainforest scenery
- Chalet Kilauea landscaping including an amazing Koi pond with bridge
- Excellent location for exploring Hawai`i Volcanoes National Park and Hawaii Island’s many attractions
Please note: Africa Room is one of our lowest priced units at our Volcanoes hotels on the Big Island Hawaii. Therefore, it truly presents the greatest value. However, it is “cozy” in size. As our “coziest” unit, this unit enjoys all the same amenities and most of the room features of our other units. Africa Room enjoys a DUTCH DOOR WINDOW for outside viewing; the unit does not have any WALL windows. This unit does not work well with party sizes of more than 2. When looking for Volcano Hawaii Lodging, think The Chalet Kilauea Collection.
In accordance with Hawai`i State Law, all rooms are non-smoking; smoking may take place outdoors only.
All rates are based on double occupancy; extra persons are at a nightly rate of $25; rates do not include applicable taxes
Bedding beyond existing bedding will consist of a twin-sized child floor foam mattress.
Your personal gateway to all of East Hawaii’s hidden treasures ... a surplus of natural wonders to satisfy several days of exploration!
Volcanoes, Secret Beaches, Sea Turtle Havens, Gardens, Waterfalls, World’s Tallest Mountain, Astronomy, Museums, Culture ...View property details and amenities