Your Private 5-bedroom Big Island Villa!!
Your personal gateway to all of East Hawaii’s hidden treasures ... a surplus of natural wonders to satisfy several days of exploration!
Volcanoes, Secret Beaches, Sea Turtle Havens, Gardens, Waterfalls, World’s Tallest Mountain, Astronomy, Museums, Culture ...
Aloha and welcome to Lokahi Villa!
Lokahi Villa is nestled in the heart of Volcano Village in a quiet, peaceful area. This Big Island villa is less than a mile from the entrance of the Hawaii Volcanoes National Park and the many splendors and activities it has to offer. Lokahi Villa blends modern convenience with country charm. Each carefully appointed guest room with private bathrooms exudes a warm feeling of aloha, delicately and beautifully furnished for your pleasure. All rooms feature uniquely custom RAISED bed frames! The spacious guest living room offers a wood burning fireplace, antiques, dark-wood furnishings, games, books, and an antique piano. There is a fully equipped modern kitchen available for guest use. There is also a covered lanai surrounding the entire Lokahi Villa , fronting the beautiful and unique Volcano Village rainforest! Relax in our comfortable garden jacuzzi after a long day in Hawai`i Volcanoes National Park!! Lokahi Villa has four bedrooms on the ground floor and a spacious, comfortable loft on the second floor. Lokahi Villa welcomes you.
- Secretly nestled within the native Hawaiian National Forest
- Less than 1 mile from Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
- Spacious lounge with wood-burning fireplace
- Fully-equipped kitchen for your culinary delights
- Garden jacuzzi with relaxing rainforest views
- Free wireless internet, computer, and printer station (Ohana Room at the Front Office)
- Afternoon tea by fireside from 3pm-5pm daily (Ohana Room at the Front Office)
- Volcano Village stores are literally just around the corner
- Volcano Village restaurants nearby for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner
- View molten lava at Hawaii Volcanoes National Park moments away
- 1 block from the FREE Niaulani Volcano Nature Walk!
Near this Big Island Villa : Hiking, Winery, Museums, Waterfalls, Lava Tubes, Horseback Riding, Hawai`ian Art Galleries
In accordance with Hawai`i State Law, all rooms are non-smoking; smoking may take place outdoors only.
All rates are based on double occupancy; extra persons are at a nightly rate of $25; rates do not include applicable taxes
Bedding beyond existing bedding will consist of a twin-sized floor foam mattress.View property details and amenities