Your Very Own Historic Volcano Villa!
Your personal gateway to all of East Hawaii’s hidden treasures ... a surplus of natural wonders to satisfy several days of exploration!
Volcanoes, Secret Beaches, Sea Turtle Havens, Gardens, Waterfalls, World’s Tallest Mountain, Astronomy, Museums, Culture ...
**HALE VILLA is our most ECO-FRIENDLY choice**
Hale Villa is a FANTASTIC property for the price! Hale Villa is our most basic option for travelers in search of comfort at a great value. Do you find hotel and lodging “extras” wasteful or unhealthy for the earth? Come visit Hale Villa . Hale Villa is a charming, 1912 historic, fully renovated property at a true bargain! This Volcano Villa is a classic property with 3 floors, 6 bedrooms, and 2 very clean, fully-stocked common bathrooms. Perfect for travelers with an independent spirit in search of basic, clean, low-priced accommodations! Unlike most Hawai`i hotels and resorts, Hale Villa provides the smallest impact possible upon the surrounding rainforest ecology. Concerned about ecology? Shared bathrooms are a great way to minimize your waste as a traveler within the delicate rainforest environment! Remember, small concessions go a long way in the health of any environment! Hale Villa welcomes you.
- Peaceful country home in the lush and cool Volcano Village
- Over-sized common areas with rainforest views await you
- Enjoy preparing your meals in the fully-equipped common kitchen
- Wood-burning fireplace!
- Free wireless internet, computer, and printer station (Ohana Room at the Front Office)
- Afternoon tea by fireside from 3pm-5pm daily (Ohana Room at the Front Office)
- Minutes from the natural spirit of Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
- View molten lava at Hawaii Volcanoes National Park conveniently close to Hale Villa
- Village restaurants nearby for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner
- Volcano Villa: “No unnecesary extras = no waste!”
Near Hale Villa: Winery, Waterfalls, Kilauea Volcano, Volcano Village Shops, Golf, Hiking, Helicopters, Horseback Riding, View molten lava at Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
In accordance with Hawai`i State Law, all rooms are non-smoking; smoking may take place outdoors only.
All rates are based on double occupancy; extra persons are at a nightly rate of $25; rates do not include applicable taxes
Bedding beyond existing bedding will consist of a twin-sized floor foam mattress.Policies/Notices:
- In accordance with Hawai`i State Law, all rooms are non-smoking; smoking may take place outdoors only.
- All rates are based on double occupancy; extra persons are at a nightly rate of $25; rates do not include applicable taxes.
- Bedding beyond existing bedding in our hotels in Volcano Hawaii will consist of a twin-sized child floor foam mattress.